C-20W - Wide Electronic CaptureBoard
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
$0.00 - $0.00
Current price $0.00
Writing Panels: 2
Writing Area: 70"w x 35"h
Paper Type: Plain Paper, Color
"Capture" the image projected on the screen along with all written annotations into a single file on you computer! The C-20 CaptureBoard offers industry leading features for saving and sharing the notes from your meetings.
- Unique surface for both projection and writing.
- USB support for Memory devices and direct PC connectivity.
- Color inkjet Printer compatible and Now compatible with laserjet printers that support PCL 5 . (See compatible printer list.)
- Lightweight design for added portability or easy wall mounting
- Magnets can be attached to the board surface.
- Downloadable intuitive C-20 Software for "Capture" process (Windows only); requires USB connection to PC
- Optional stand with casters allows for easy room-to-room transfer.
Network and Smartphone integration
Connect to a network via an Ethernet cable (supports static IP addressing). Three options available for saving written information only over the network.
- In "Group Mode" save written information to the CaptureBoard's internal memory. Approximately 100 pages can be stored. Access the written information on the CaptureBoard from your computer via web browser. Information is accessible even when the CaptureBoard is in "Stand-by" mode. Password protect web access for added security.
- Save directly to an FTP server so that everyone on your team has access to the saved information.
- When in "Public Mode" (mode used for Smartphone) board can be remotely controlled by computer via web access and data can be downloaded to computer - written information only
Control Captureboard functions from your iOS® devices or Android™ smartphones via PLUS MTG Pocket app (requires connection of CaptureBoard to WiFi access point). Saves written information only.